"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Marie was the unseen shadow of the family and became his model and muse for both paintings and sculptures.
- From the shadows, unseen, or if seen, ignored because I could not possibly be a threat.
- Like an unseen shadow, Zotulla followed the wizard, and the twain went downward by the stairs to the great banquet hall.
- She had spent much of her life dogging her father like a shadow, unknown, unseen.
- Better that they should be a mere shadow to the infidels...a shadow in a darkened room, unseen and unknown.
- So he had detached himself from the army, unseen in the dawn shadows, and he was riding alone when the morning sunlight found him.
- Although the night was warm, Nylan felt cold, almost alone under the looming yet unseen shadow of the forest.
- The echoing step-crunch from his unseen shadow whispered back down the slanted lane to him.
- The green-skinned humanoid grabbed a shimmering blue robe and pulled it around his thick body; then he motioned to the unseen shadows.
- It was a Noma-oi technique known as ' 'unseen shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.