"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes glimmered in the shadows, dark and luminous, reminding me of Necthana's daughters whom I had met so long ago on the shores of Alba.
- A wind sighed through the plumed trees, and luminous shadows drifted past their trunks.
- She stared into the luminous shadows over the sea and thought about Mrs. Prentice.
- Its sheer crystalline white glowed with luminous blue shadows that hid its flaws: the crevasses, tunnels, caves, and pockets that riddled the gigantic gem.
- Paris flickered, leaped, jarred, showing disorienting patches of pale gray wall and hatch covers beyond the luminous shadows of the nineteenth-century night.
- She sat amid illumination, illumination and luminous shadow all around her, her soul very bright.
- I am sure that she is a fan of Edward Hopper's work because she focuses her attention so intently on how luminous and textured shadows can be.
- The next moments were a blur of luminous shadows and panic.
- Miriam saw two luminous green shadows moving around her-Brill and Olga.
- The poet adds shadows to the world, bright and luminous shadows like new lights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.