"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It took him the better part of a week to acquire five-o'clock shadow.
- He also had the beginnings of a five-o'clock shadow.
- I started thinking about five-o'clock shadows and how we could cast one on a flack's face.
- He had large features and coarse skin and a heavy five-o'clock shadow.
- His dark, coarse hair had raised a respectable five-o'clock shadow.
- He was one of those unfortunate men whose five-o'clock shadow sprouted by noon.
- The cop is young and Italian, with a five-o'clock shadow that looks more like midnight.
- I would bet he hasn't shaved in three days, five-o'clock shadow gone to seed.
- Right after she got rid of her five-o'clock shadow.
- Always drawn with messy hair and a five-o'clock shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.