"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sean watched it for a few seconds and saw it move, slowly, like the moonlit shadow of a tree on the open veld.
- Their long, moonlit shadows cut across my path like solid bars trying to prevent me from reaching her.
- "I cannot say for sure," Chilaili muttered, staring narrow-eyed into the moonlit shadows.
- The moonlit shadows ran as deep as the lines on Jack-Jones' face.
- Cameron pointed to the left and Max could just make out the moonlit shadow of a low ranch house in the near distance.
- I wouldn't like its moonlit shadow waving at me, either.
- Wexford followed him up the steps, round the side of the mill, out of the moonlit shadows and into bright artificial light.
- Then he and Devin followed Baerd into the moonlit shadows of the clearing.
- He reached the moonlit shadows of the church and edged around them until finally he faced the camp.
- She tried to see his eyes in the moonlit shadows, tried to peer into his soul.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.