"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is still the shimmering shadow below of the skater reflected on the gleaming ice.
- The Romans recoiling before the blaze were lit up in a terrible red glow that cast their long shimmering shadows far behind them.
- It gleamed yellow-gold, like a great lantern, shimmering shadows being cast on the inside walls; there was obviously a brazier within, and several lamps.
- Formed like flames, endlessly dancing, an evanescent blaze in the morning, a shimmering shadow in the dusk.
- A shadow, huge, shimmering, and strangely menacing, like a gigantic ghostly shroud, hung directly over them.
- A shimmering shadow, like smoke, trying to form a more distinct shape.
- The bushes and trees rustled, the shadows shimmering on the pavement, making flickering patterns of light and dark, never the same twice.
- Sweep pale-vanilla shimmering shadow under brow, on inside eye corner, and on cheekbone top.
- Edden bent at the waist, swearing when he reached out to find that the shimmering black shadow between us was real.
- Thorson pushed right into its shimmering shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.