"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No bright blue shadow: her eye colors are an array of muted earth tones.
- Nita looked up, then, into the bright morning and the brighter shadows.
- The bright shadow of the umbrella covered only her face.
- Miss Foley had first noticed, some years ago, that her house crowded with bright shadows of herself.
- There is a bright shadow about you, child.
- A crisp full moon rose in the sky, its pale light bright enough to cast shadows.
- Even my dark shadow had a bright shadow of its own.
- The girl stood motionless near him in the bright, icy shadow of the barricade.
- A wash of harsh yellow light fanned in, bright enough to throw shadows.
- Or, more accurately, I saw the common things drawn into the bright shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.