"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hakeswill cowered in his hiding place, shuddering as the occasional flare of an exploding shell or passing rocket cast lurid shadows into the narrow cleft.
- Excess had brought on that frightful disease that seems to throw the lurid shadows of a coming retribution back into the present life.
- Burning trees cast lurid shadows across the small valley.
- The torches flared red, casting lurid, flickering shadows and adding to the weird unreality of the scene.
- Somewhere in the rockfall on the right, lost in lurid shadows, a partially buried warrior woman sent out a telepathic plea for aid.
- But suddenly its steadfast-rocket exhaust faltered, and the engine soundlessly belched an enormous blossom of orange flames that sent lurid shadows billowing through the view gallery.
- Instantly Graendal flung herself from the chair so as not to be where they had last seen her, and she also channeled even as she moved, weaving a web of light that hung to one side, a sphere of pure white that cast lurid shadows about the room.
- Sudden lightning close to the house cast his face in lurid shadows for an instant, a bleak mask of darkness.
- Harsh fluorescent light hurt the eyes as it created lurid purple shadows of the tour group's passage.
- Somewhere a fire burned and cast lurid red shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.