"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was the shared project of building the human bomb.
- Community networking's stated goal is to, "maintain collaborative relationships with adjacent community groups to work on shared projects along borders".
- You are going to be needed if we are to recover America as a shared project.
- This method of writing is a shared project and often leads in unexpected directions.
- That spirit led to advances - like the development of "open source" software in which programmers have contributed their energies to shared projects.
- There are three things that I see as being important if we are to gain our fellow-citizens' confidence in our shared project.
- This European Union of ours is our shared project, and as such we must defend it and lead it into the future.
- Yet what is emerging is that Europe lacks a common area with a shared project in the field of criminal law.
- The single market is a shared project of all of us.
- Unless you and a partner plan to brainstorm on a shared project, exercise alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.