"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Gleaner Company has a long history of public service and is committed to the development of the nations through its corporate projects.
- Members will receive regular e-mail messages about new grants and corporate projects.
- Related publications, web sites and a nonprofit organization are among the corporate projects.
- Lower-end retail enterprises have gradually been replaced with major corporate projects while the area experienced a level of gentrification.
- She is invited practicing without a license from television, recordings, theater, product endorsements and corporate projects show.
- "Enterprise" refers to big corporate projects - just the sort of work in which Gartner specializes.
- A partial list of Norris's corporate projects conveys the essence of his character.
- He has worked many years in Japan as a translator, mostly narrating various corporate projects and providing voice acting for video games.
- Site selection consultants negotiate these incentives, which are typically specific to the corporate project the state is recruiting, rather than applicable to a broader industry.
- Elkind was involved in a number of corporate and government projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.