"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Half a dozen additional projects are in the preconstruction development phase.
- Water 1st has committed to funding an additional 75 projects serving 15,000 people in 2010.
- Two additional projects, with at least 500 apartments, are awaiting final approval.
- Construction or planning has begun on at least seven additional high-rise projects.
- Many of the band's former members, as well as the current ones, have additional musical projects.
- Learners also have the opportunity to sit for an additional project at the end of their second year of study.
- In some cases, additional projects are assigned to improve reading skills.
- In late 2010, an additional project to build new building was started.
- But no, he piles on an additional project - the research for this book.
- The money is expected to allow the lab to take on additional projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.