"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town missed out on the new federal road-building projects being carried out to provide employment.
- In the last two years, engineering battalions have undertaken the road-building project.
- He had to organize road-building projects, and look after parks and buildings.
- It was installed in 1969 as part of a major road-building project, which saw the M1 motorway and the A630 road built across the washlands.
- Environmental and budgetary concerns have threatened some road-building projects.
- Some 80 percent of the six-year $300 billion bill would go to road-building projects, with most of the rest financing mass transit.
- New Jersey became the first state to pass a law providing for a state to participate in road-building projects.
- During peace time, Shu began many irrigation and road-building projects designed to improve the economy.
- The brother was already processed and gone; apparently they've shipped him to some road-building project in Central America.
- To date, 60% of EU money has been used for road-building projects, while only 20% goes into public transport and rail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.