"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since their marriage every major paper they have published has been a joint project.
- This was the first joint project between the three entities.
- The festival is their joint project, now in its second full season.
- The school, which was founded in 2006, is a joint project by major Russian and international business leaders.
- The magazine and the television division also work on joint projects.
- This is a joint project for adults and children together.
- "But we're a long way from any major joint projects."
- It is a good time to set up joint projects, therefore.
- Does anyone really believe that this is the way to win the support of the people for a joint European project?
- In the doing was born the first joint writing project between the two men; and thus the beginning of their friendship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.