"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book includes portraits and statements from approximately 10% of the overall project participants.
- Joseph White, the dean of the business school and a project participant himself, said he was pleased with the first-time results.
- Other project participants will kick in another $262,000 for the project, which should be completed by fall.
- Silver hired Yonash to attend a meeting of the project participants to get things organized.
- The project participants decide to keep everything about the band a secret, assuming German musicians would not be accepted internationally.
- Develop common information space for the territorially distanced project participants, in particular to make portal and integration decisions.
- They are the direct contact with project participants facilitating the setting-up and running of a project.
- Such research is time bound and allows project participants to register for a degree.
- Not all project participants received this type of training.
- But the need for such an audit will be assessed again when all the cost claims related to Sensus have been submitted by project participants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.