"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project finally got underway in 1972 at a total cost of $725,000.
- But projects below us on the list are getting funded.
- However, it appears that the project never got past the initial design stage.
- So far about 50 buyers have moved into their new homes on the island, some 15 years after the project first got under way.
- He also said that few projects were getting financing now.
- There's not a good answer and worthy projects won't get what they need.
- The project usually gets new work units at the beginning of each month.
- The final shape of the building had not been determined before the project got under way.
- Despite considerable work, the project never got beyond the early planning stage.
- "Now, my concern is that, as the project gets under way, other schools will feel left out," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.