"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The International Media Production Zone is a project targeted at creating a hub for printers, publishers, media production companies, and related industry segments.
- During his career, Citron has experimented with different projects targeted towards different readerships, with varying success.
- International development projects may consist of a single, transformative project to address a specific problem or a series of projects targeted at several aspects of society.
- The government will also invest close to $4.2 million in projects targeted at poverty alleviation across Belize.
- The conferees have called for increased spending on after-school programs and more money for Title I, the federal project targeted at the country's poorest districts and students.
- Film Australia Digital Learning creates projects targeted to the developing market for educational resources, primarily for delivery online.
- MacDonald would live long enough to see the $344,276 project targeted with allegations of political patronage after the March 5, 1891 Canadian election.
- It is working with communities and health service providers, they undertake long-term projects targeted at women and children in remote, often war-torn, areas.
- In 2009, Ballew launched a project targeted toward toddlers called Caspar Babypants.
- In this respect, more money must be made available for projects targeted at young people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.