"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total cost of the building project is expected to be $45 million.
- The building project is expected to take two years and cost $25 million.
- That was a building project I hadn't heard of before.
- It was the building's first major building project since 1958.
- The team members help with building projects, kids work and many other things.
- "You've got to think of it as the last building project that has to be done for a long time."
- It isn't easy to have a job, a major building project, and friends who don't get along.
- This was one of the reasons for the new building project started in 2005.
- Another major building project was completed from 1974 to 1975.
- There was one final building project yet to be completed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.