"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After I had made some observations which these grand projects naturally suggested, he replied, "What!
- Successful projects at two colleges suggest that such a corps is an idea waiting to happen.
- But together the projects suggest the range of tools with which designers are seeking to revive aging central cities.
- How, exactly, can one meter a project as I have suggested without constantly having to remove the camera from the tripod?
- A recently announced project suggests just how directly this ambition is tied to the examples of the 70's.
- The project also suggests how possible future risks may be avoided.
- Such efforts may actually be exploitational, the project suggests, a high-brow version of using black models in commercial advertising.
- Instead the project suggests that history is an open question, its function to raise issues rather than to resolve them.
- The officials were keen the project had broad support and suggested including Monash University.
- These projects can either request funding or suggest statutory changes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.