"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 2005 to 2008, the school went through a major construction project.
- The 2010 cost of the construction project was $140 million.
- One of them had to be cut down to make room for the construction project.
- They have questions about security, management, the construction project itself.
- This construction project has taken longer than anyone would like.
- So we went outside to have the work done, and it cost us $3 million per year instead of $600,000 for one construction project.
- City officials, however, have no plans for a major construction project.
- "We think it might have to do with a construction project that is common to all six companies."
- This was much more than a huge design and construction project.
- Well over a year later, she has worked only a few days on small construction projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.