"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team carries out integrated projects, from landscape design to furniture, including engineering.
- For example, UK-based engineering consultancies are offering their capabilities to deliver large integrated projects.
- It summons a much higher number of areas for integration than common interdisciplinary, or system integrated projects.
- It had mild success, although the sound and the overall result make it one of her most integrated projects.
- Students develop integrated projects reflecting the elements of design and expression of visual ideas.
- Secondly, when deciding which areas must be subsidised, we must concentrate efforts on integrated projects.
- We are also looking for the sort of integrated projects involving the public and private sector that the Commission envisages in its proposal.
- The three instruments planned: the networks of excellence, on the one hand, the integrated projects and the recourse to Article 169.
- We must, therefore, find the right balance, with ambitious, more integrated projects, which involve the whole scientific community.
- But it was one of the first integrated projects in Manhattan, and the racial tension was unbelievable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.