"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parts of the planned I-695 right-of-way remain unused and under consideration for future mass-transit projects.
- Could it be that New Jersey is the only state that relies so heavily on Federal financing for mass-transit projects?
- The Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor is a mass-transit project to construct a new light-rail corridor through southwest Los Angeles.
- Lawmakers noted that without support from the Federal government, the United States would continue to lose ground to Europe and Asia on major mass-transit projects like high-speed railroads.
- In news releases and phone calls, he trumpets his success in bringing home money for hospitals, schools and mass-transit projects to a state whose influence has waned in recent years within the nation's capital.
- The plan is currently being implemented as two separate mass-transit projects, known as Phase 2A and Phase 2B, with termini in Azusa and Montclair, respectively.
- Of $2 billion reserved for Westway, Mayor Koch and Governor Cuomo agreed to spend at least 60 percent on mass-transit projects and up to $800 million on a more modest highway.
- Hopewell Holdings, controlled by Gordon Wu of Hong Kong, took a $647 million charge against earnings after the collapse of a $3.2 billion mass-transit project in Thailand.
- Other municipalities have required developers of downtown projects to set aside land for low-income housing, to provide child-care facilities or to contribute to mass-transit projects.
- Authorities discussed the possibility of folding the subway development programme into other mass-transit projects, but eventually decided to continue with the original Metro program - albeit slowly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.