"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The band's first recording project, from the early 1970s, was barely distributed.
- After the statement was read, Joseph talked about his new hip-hop recording project.
- According to his website, he's currently working on a recording project that should be released in 2009.
- This group was primarily a recording project, and rarely played live.
- What started as a recording project quickly manifested into a full band operation.
- "This recording project seemed the most appropriate way to live up to our name."
- The group had planned the concert as a benefit for its next recording project, and tickets cost up to $200.
- All proceeds from the recording project go directly to Japanese relief funds.
- For that reason, some recording projects end by being orphaned.
- His idea behind the Wipers started as only a recording project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.