"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His first professional project was designing a topless bar in St. Tropez.
- Many of the books and resources list activities and projects designed to engage and capture the imagination of the K-12 student.
- The project will assess existing courses on information seeking skills organised by the Library and design new methods and materials for future courses.
- The company's first project was designing a power station for the city of Ogallala, Nebraska.
- The most advanced project they were able to work on was designing digital circuits.
- His current project is designing containers, but what he really explores is the limit of the metal itself.
- His most recent project has been designing a new line of furniture to be sold in Marks & Spencer.
- One project designed by the firm in the 80's is the never-occupied 31-story building at 108 East 96th Street.
- This is in contrast to a design-bid-build contract, where the project is completely designed by the owner, then bid on, then completed.
- The project designed a series of high-technology rooms that surrounded military planners with electronic communication, decision-making and mapping aids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.