"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The unit had lost 26 pilots killed, almost a 100% loss rate since their arrival.
- The Geschwader lost 43 pilots, 40 percent of the pilots they began the battle with.
- He has lost 16 pilots in the previous two weeks, nearly all of them young replacements with little training and no combat experience.
- During the first period, Saratoga lost four aircraft and three pilots.
- Within two to three minutes after entering the area the 394th had lost five pilots.
- The Wing came under intense pressure, losing 47 pilots in January.
- JG 1 lost 12 pilots with 7 being killed, 3 wounded and 2 missing.
- In the five months of the battle, the British lose 782 aircraft and 576 pilots but maintain air superiority over the battlefield.
- During this combat period, Air Group 4 lost seven pilots and four crewmen.
- These actions were at a high cost though, the squadron lost five aircraft and two pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.