"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually, a pilot recovers from a stall by a combination of measures, like increasing engine power and lowering the plane's nose.
- The plane then stalled, and the pilots recovered from the stall at FL380 while still having no engines.
- The pilots recovered from the dive and seven of the nine crewmen parachuted.
- The aircraft was landed safely when the single pilot on board recovered but required hospitalisation.
- Dar knew that no pilot in the world could recover from such a flat spin.
- The pilots recovered the plane but it crashed into a forest, killing all 75 people on board.
- The pilot recovered control with about 10,000 ft of altitude remaining (from its original high-altitude cruise).
- The pilots recovered control of the aircraft and all passengers landed safely.
- One fighter landed in the water due to propeller trouble; pilot recovered.
- Atkinson managed to maintain the plane in the air for several minutes until the pilot recovered and was able to regain control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.