"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 'small pilot experiment' has so far detected no side effects.
- If pilot experiments are successful, maybe the environmentalists will be clamoring for their own style of offshore drilling.
- The frequency of caffeine withdrawal in a population-based survey and in a controlled, blinded pilot experiment.
- By the late 1940's, he had helped persuade the Army to carry out "pilot experiments on a fairly large scale" of his radioactive aerosol idea.
- The experiments reported in Crystal (1969), chapter 7, are only small-scale pilot experiments.
- The bank announced that as a pilot experiment, the entire branch would be upgraded to a "premium" branch.
- Determination of the recovery may be time-consuming and may require additional subjects or pilot experiments.
- This was a pilot experiment, not done under fully rigorous conditions.
- Usually, one or more pilot experiments are conducted to gain insights for design of the clinical trial to follow.
- The depth of sequencing required for specific applications can be extrapolated from a pilot experiment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.