"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was no ordinary charter pilot, and she was marooned with him.
- Of course, he wasn't playing a raffish, charming charter pilot any longer.
- That'll make them both a lot richer than they ever would have become as charter pilots.
- "I'm Mirg, and you said you were looking for a charter pilot."
- But the charter pilot thought the guy didn't seem kosher, so he had a word with the local law.
- Smart boy, your charter pilot, and nice to his customers.
- He is now a professional charter pilot.
- By the time their parents died, Betsy had become a charter pilot.
- The charter pilot who was hired to transport the team said he talked to someone who may have been the last one to see them.
- Another pursued a second career as a charter pilot - on school time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.