"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number of awarded people was limited to 10 military pilots per year.
- The field became a training base for military pilots during the war.
- A short time later he also passed the examination to be a military pilot.
- He had previously been one of the first German military pilots.
- In the following years many early military pilots were trained by members of the Club.
- He beat the military pilot by a ratio of seven to four.
- After all, it was a natural career path for military pilots.
- He was born into the family of a military pilot on January 19, 1941.
- His father, a military pilot, was later killed in Korea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.