"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One pilot made a bad move, and the plane went out of control.
- The pilot, though, certainly makes you want to tune in next time to find out.
- The pilot made a long search but could not find them.
- Once down however the pilot made no move to leave the machine.
- I think it's a statement probably any pilot would make looking at it.
- The pilot made a 180-degree turn and began to look for a place to land.
- A pilot makes just about three times what the others make.
- The article said the most senior pilots make more than $300,000 a year for 80 hours of work a month.
- In a ship like that, be thought, a pilot could really make some time.
- The pilot would make sure that didn't happen this time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.