"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot banked the jet to the east and a half-hour later it was on the ground.
- The pilot banked the high-performance amphibian and made his approach in front of the hotel.
- The pilot banked around in order to give everyone in the rear a chance to look out and see what he saw.
- But a disoriented pilot can bank a plane into a fatal spiral.
- The pilot banked right, losing height as he came in over the trees.
- The pilot banked left and began to climb away from the surfaced submarine.
- At once the pilot banked the craft steeply, turning toward the trace.
- The pilot banked the aircraft and began to fly in a wide circle.
- The pilot banked his craft nimbly and gave her thumbs up.
- The pilot banked to the right, then more gently to the left, beginning a wide lazy turn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.