"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a German naval pilot, and was credited with 19 confirmed aerial victories.
- His son Michael, a former naval pilot, succeeded him in the business but by then the firm had amalgamated to concentrate on printing.
- Its subject is the life of a naval pilot during the American Revolution.
- My husband was a naval pilot.
- Theo Osterkamp was one of the original German naval pilots and its leading ace with 32 victories.
- He invited some former naval pilots to join the airline and soon made it the most successful in Norway.
- His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot.
- The Union got Smalls as a naval pilot.
- He then entered the 3rd Sarapul School where he began training as a naval pilot.
- Their main function was to train naval pilots and aircrew in anti-submarine warfare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.