"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eastern has begun hiring pilots and is now using outside contractors to perform its maintenance.
- If the aerospace lines didn't need to hire pilots you wouldn't have gotten a job in the first place.
- But he also said United failed to hire enough pilots.
- The airline will continue to hold out until the union agrees to allow it to hire new pilots at much lower wages, these officials said.
- Until recently they hired only pilots under the age of 30 who had 20/20 vision and were at least 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- But believe me, the airlines were afraid to hire pilots of color after the war.
- Now, United is hiring pilots with as little 350 hours of flight time, he said.
- It would do so by hiring and training new pilots.
- He preferred to hire pilots and personally manage the company.
- Eastern is one of the few major airlines hiring pilots directly for the more prestigious jobs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.