"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If implemented, they expect development, pilot testing, and implementation of the project to take three to five years.
- The adaptation includes the translations for the user countries of pilot testing.
- It has been applied in other countries in the past during the pilot testing.
- In this case, process monitoring can take place during the pilot testing of the program in order to find ways of dealing with unexpected problems.
- Jandakot Airport serves pilot testing and domestic plane flights.
- This is a process known as pilot testing.
- The air sparge well(s) used for pilot testing should be located in an area of no more than moderate constituent concentrations.
- Requires detailed pilot testing and monitoring to ensure vapor control and limit migration.
- This type of sampling is most useful for pilot testing.
- In 2011, crop modules for fresh potatoes, processed green beans, and carrots entered pilot testing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.