"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He introduced the concept of pilot surveys and advocated the usefulness of sampling methods.
- After the pilot survey, the library may hold a workshop to train surveyors to properly collect data and handle materials.
- Eventually a clean sheet design was drawn up based on a bush pilot survey in Alaska.
- This paper is based on a pilot survey conducted through correspondence.
- The pilot survey cost $5 million.
- Conducting a pilot survey This stage of questionnaire-based research should never be omitted.
- In the pilot surveys, interviewers sometimes had the impression that parents were listening.
- Because so little material exists, the study presented in this book was conceived as an exploratory, pilot survey.
- You are to conduct a pilot survey of the village, and later, of course, accompany the minimum crew into the field.
- The pilot survey was complete and the target adequately mapped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.