"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In April 1921, he flew as a pilot for the first time.
- He continued to fly as a private pilot after the war, until the 1980s.
- He performed 69 hours war flying as a pilot, which included 35 raids.
- In 1935, she earned an international airline license and flew as a commercial pilot.
- He purportedly flew as a bush pilot for three years afterwards.
- He flew as a commercial pilot until he was 72 years old.
- He continued to fly as a commercial pilot until about 1971.
- "you can't fly anymore as a pilot," she said and smiled.
- He flew both as a pilot and as an observer.
- He then spent about a year flying as a commercial pilot in South America.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.