"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No other pilot in Archer's squadron or group earned a half credit that day.
- However, the pilot earned his pay (all cash, and a lot of it).
- Northwest's 6,200 pilots earn an average salary of $120,000 a year, according to the union, but the company puts the number at $133,000.
- A senior pilot at American Airlines works about 14 days a month and can earn more than $200,000 a year.
- She made her younger brother a pilot from her hard earned money.
- There he earned his civilian pilots license, which was a rare achievement for a black man at the time.
- Many pilots later earn an advanced license to fly in almost any weather.
- The government's pension insurance is limited, and many pilots have earned more than the maximum coverage.
- One of the union's chief complaints is that foreign pilots earn far more than Koreans do.
- In addition, its pilots and crews earned many personal decorations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.