"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The demand for civilian pilots seems likely to continue as the airlines keep growing.
- Many civilian pilots pack that into 15 working days a month.
- He left the armed forces at the end of the war and took a job as a civilian pilot.
- The Eurotrainer 2000 was developed as a modern low cost trainer for military and civilian pilots.
- Whiteside also became a civilian pilot, holding an A license.
- The civilian pilot and one of two police officers on board escaped with minor injuries.
- The air show features both civilian and military pilots.
- After the defeat of France in 1940 he again became a civilian pilot.
- There he earned his civilian pilots license, which was a rare achievement for a black man at the time.
- The decision to train civilian pilots also produced an unexpected, but welcome, side effect on the general aviation industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.