"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some parents pay promptly because they love their children and want to take care of them.
- I have not heard from him but the rent has been paid promptly.
- I can only allow discount when a bill is paid promptly.
- They could reach $45 billion-50 billion during the first half of 1991, if the 'bills' are paid promptly.
- In such a world, claims would be promptly and fairly paid.
- This gentlemen had promptly paid the cost of the Bar.
- Fortunately it was promptly paid by his son, but the name stuck.
- The group threatened to break the baker's windows if he did not pay promptly.
- He still had contacts in the city, one or two of whom might take on dirty work if they were well and promptly paid.
- Please make sure that any money collected by you for Society membership is paid promptly to the office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.