"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She may not want to go but nor do those forced to move because they can no longer pay their mortgage.
- But the company will no longer pay anyone to water its plants.
- And even should she want to, Gray was no longer paying attention.
- It said the government could no longer pay the staff.
- A note found there said their company was in financial trouble and could no longer pay its 10 employees.
- Britain was no longer paying its way in the world.
- It would not help retirees, for example, because they no longer pay this tax.
- The institute, which has been in business since 1888, can no longer pay its bills.
- But these days it's gotten almost to the point where it no longer pays.
- It no longer paid to go to college and, for most of the '70s, fewer people did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.