"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are paid annually, usually in the form of cash.
- About $200 million is paid annually by Medicare for treatment of patients.
- These are normally paid annually and, once they have been added, cannot be taken away.
- Moreover, it may not pay much higher than the low six figures annually, without significant increase throughout a career.
- The investments have a maturity of 15 years, during which the interest rate will be paid annually.
- Motor tax may be paid for three, six, or 12 months, although paying annually is cheaper.
- The following year the court decided that the inhabitants of Atlow were to pay annually 5s.
- Rent of $324 was paid annually to the Government.
- You can also pay annually for the above memberships and get 12 months for the price of 10.
- The amount is about four times what record companies were paying annually for Billboard's previous information system, which provided data that was much less precise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.