"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hardly paid any more attention to the other survivor.
- "That wouldn't hardly pay for more than the gas and the hotel," he said.
- The big problem in Colombia is that the rich hardly pay any tax at all.
- Such a woman would hardly pay well for a night of pleasure.
- And now here was some more food, hardly paying it any attention.
- It would hardly pay me to take them off your hands at any price.
- But now they hardly pay anything, and the leaders don't want them.
- But she hardly paid attention beyond what was needed to make polite responses.
- Lower income families do not benefit because they hardly pay taxes in the first place.
- He was hardly paying attention, looking at the equipment in the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.