"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are paid directly to your university or college by the Government.
- Much of the increase will be paid directly by patients.
- If paid directly to the care home, it is tax free.
- Under the proposed changes, the city government would pay directly for the services it wants.
- Since the majority (85%) of Americans have health insurance, they do not directly pay for medical services.
- You are paid according to job and status directly into your computer account.
- The maximum tax paid directly by workers will increase to $4,984.80 from $4,724.40.
- The taxes, if the workers want to pay them, will have to paid by the worker directly.
- If the government does not provide the money to sustain them in retirement, families will have to pay directly.
- The wages are not paid to the workers directly in cash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.