"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would gladly pay extra to know who I'm sitting around.
- "The troops will want to be paid extra for this," he said.
- Or perhaps had her parents paid extra so she could have a private room?
- I tried to pay extra to have them go to other places - no dice.
- Working people and their families can't afford to pay extra to make up for those cuts.
- "Girls used to volunteer for stuff like that, and not just because it paid extra."
- Essentially, families were paid extra to top up wages to a set level according to a table.
- We're willing to pay extra to have it done tonight.
- All farmers in Europe pay extra if they produce too much milk.
- For those who wish to see other channels from around the world, it is possible if they pay extra.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.