"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Looks like my head is going to pay dearly for it now.
- "However, they told me something else which you would pay dearly to find out."
- They were, but at a cost that was dearly paid.
- "They would have to pay dearly for anything further," said another.
- "Then I will make them pay dearly for those ten minutes!"
- I would have paid dearly for doubt to be still possible.
- Perhaps he would pay dearly some day for that period of trial.
- He made them pay dearly for him, I'll say that.
- "Every drop of blood lost by these boys will be dearly paid for."
- She would force him to pay dearly for his pleasure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.