"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yes you normally pay for it in the following year.
- For this special help, families normally pay from $1,000 to $24,000.
- It was the end of the week, when Sam normally paid us.
- These are normally paid annually and, once they have been added, cannot be taken away.
- But the school's plan does not normally pay for the drugs Toby is taking.
- "Now if you get stuck in traffic, it's more money than what they would normally pay."
- You pay normally a bit more than the original tenant.
- How much of the wage was normally paid in kind rather than cash?
- There would be a short term pension normally paid for three months.
- For the captains, normally paid £150 a year, this was more money than they could make in 270 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.