"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2007, $2.3 million was still needed to fully pay for the building.
- But in recent years, Japan has fully paid its way.
- The program has now been presented in the Congress and is fully paid for.
- In 1985, the land was fully paid for through public contributions.
- The company had fully paid those premiums for nearly 20 years.
- The salary was to be paid fully in the mean time.
- The new owners didn't want to fully pay every club in the league.
- German women get two months of fully paid leave after giving birth.
- It is fully paid for, won't add to the deficit.
- I still believe we can get out with all our creditors fully paid.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.