"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those who doesn't feel comfortable with it can simply pay the old one, or whatever they would like.
- Many companies simply paid the bill, and their employees got on the plane.
- Now, he said, companies can simply pay others for the reductions they need.
- Simply pay the cheaper one when you leave the place.
- Both times Ross simply paid, kept driving and went to work.
- But the study found that people did not simply pay more for foods they liked.
- You are simply paying extra for a very firm bed.
- But many could find themselves worse off in the long run than if they had simply paid the sales charges up front.
- To the doctor, however, this was simply paying attention to detail.
- If caught, one simply pays the fine and that is the end of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.