"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Club members get a quarterly newsletter, giving up-to-date news and information.
- Where to stay See visitscotland.com/whiteinvite for accommodation offers and up-to-date news.
- They are useful places to find information about up-to-date news relating to international radio.
- It provides readers free access to full version, up-to-date news.
- Nutrition.gov features up-to-date news, and spotlights government resources of interest for the public.
- The merchants and other professionals in the city needed a supply of up-to-date news.
- It also runs a website with up-to-date news, features and photographs.
- Golf central is the only live, daily source you can go to for comprehensive and up-to-date news from around the world of golf.
- Firstly, if you have more up-to-date news of the state of play, please present it to us.
- He asked if there had been up-to-date news on the man who had tried to get into the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.