"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a large number of people who wanted news on the game, and providing that information is what they pay me for around here.
- They will want news of him from tune to time.
- I wanted news, but none of the Danes in the street made any sense.
- Some officials are on the take; others simply do not want bad news to scare away business and tourism.
- I for one wanted news of their interior journeys as well.
- Some say they want national and international news, yet most gravitate to shows that don't have very much.
- But I don't want news of this to spread too far.
- He wants news of the war almost before there is any.
- Ban the hills; if you want bad news, go South.
- I do not know if you want news of the village or not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.