"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Administration, which needs good news, has seized on the market's record as a positive economic indicator.
- I don't think he needs more bad news right now.
- "Rapid City doesn't need news of a black lion. "
- We have been long in the wilderness, and you need news of what the Enemy is doing before you make a move.
- "If the rally is not over, it will need fresh news to pick up steam again," he said.
- I needed news, and in Clanton it was not always available.
- To rally more, that means they will need more negative economic news.
- She doesn't need news like this and a visit to the doctor's.
- "At this point, we need economic news that is even weaker than expected to push the market forward."
- She had no desire to argue with him, but she needed news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.