"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a news outlet, we should be held to a high standard.
- Even if some of the news outlets tried to make out there was.
- The story was picked up by several major news outlets.
- Back came an assessment, sent to all government officials and news outlets.
- I think we at least agree that this would also include the major news outlets.
- D programs, and has been involved in many major news outlets.
- He has reported for numerous news outlets over a long career.
- If you want science, a news outlet is not necessarily the best place one might expect to find it.
- Do they have any news outlet that isn't right wing?
- The photos were published in major news outlets around the world on May 29 and 30.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.